Some of us wait for it all year and some can’t wait for the day to quickly pass. This year Lolita Designs wants to help encourage all to have a fantastic Valentine’s Day no matter what your status is. Lolita has the most amazing line of wine and martini glassware around – HANDS DOWN! If you don’t believe me take a look at your local Macy’s or Hallmark stores. The themes are fabulous and the designs are simply stunning.
Our friends over at Lolita came up with some fun tips for this Valentine’s Day just for you!
Whether you plan on toasting with a hot new flame, your old ball and chain, or celebrating the single life with your girlfriends – Lolita Healy, founder of Designs by Lolita (www.designsbylolita.com) offers her tips to help you celebrate Valentine’s Day the Lolita way – celebrating every one of life’s moments.
Celebrate with your single ladies
- You know that dress you saw and loved (and even tried on and it looked fab), but you thought you had nowhere to wear it? Go back and buy it!
- Create a single ladies music mix (we’re thinking a little Beyonce, Spice Girls and Adele)
- “Who Needs a Valentine” – That’s the question your friends will be asking when you break out the specialized Lolita wine glasses and make a toast to yourselves!
The perfect PAIRing
- Chocolate and Roses – OMG, how boring! Instead, this year, break out a recipe book and prepare a delicious meal together.
- Don’t forget to pair your meal with the perfect beverage, playlist, and ambiance (We suggest a fine table setting, or picnic-style in the living room – whichever you choose make sure the lights are low and there are candles galore).
- Celebrate your romance with matching glasses – with the “King of Hearts” and “Queen of Hearts” Martini, Wine, or Pilsner glasses.
- Spend your night alone – take a bubble bath, pour your favorite glass of wine and catch up on a good book.
- Buy yourself that box of chocolates or spa gift card.
- Do something you’ve had on your “to-do” list for months, but never have enough time for. Ahh, that always feels good!
We’re not finished! shallowOcity and Lolita want to give one of our lucky readers something FABULOUS!
Enter to win! You are SO worth it 🙂